All services are provided by individuals who are trained and experienced in substance dependency. The counseling program is staffed by counselors licensed and certified by the state of Virginia to practice counseling. While there are many areas of counseling our counselors focus on one thing, substance abuse. Our counselors are passionate about helping people overcome their addictions.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselors
Casselton Consultants was founded over twenty years ago by Thomas Casselton when he saw a real need in the Richmond area for an alcohol and drug abuse education and treatment program. He found the best way to help someone was to be there when they were willing to accept help and immediately formed relationships in the courts around Richmond. He realized that when someone had legal problems due to substance use, they were often ready to accept help.
Over the years, the Casselton Program has worked closely with the courts, the commonwealth’s attorneys, and lawyers to:
- Protect the public by educating our clients on the benefits of sobriety
- Help individuals make changes that will govern future behavior
- Assure the individual is taking responsibility for his or her life